Sunday, October 8, 2023

Me and Myself

    Describing myself is one of the hardest thing to do. I would describe myselft as a loving, passionate, and a god fearing kid. My family is one of my priorities in life so i give back to them by showing my love for them by doing my household chores and by helping them or sometimes i buy them a gift. And by just simply respecting them



                                                                       
I am passionate to help others and specially to stray pets. I am an animal lover so when it comes to them i really try my best to help. Sometimes when i really don't have anything, i just pray for them and hope that someone will adopt them. Sometimes i wonder why do people abandon or just threw their pets away. I also try my best to help those who's in need.

I am a god fearing kid cause thats how  my parents raised me. I believe that doing good things is not the way to get to heaven but having faith and believing that Jesus died for your sins does. Being a God fearing kid is not easy especially on this generation. Sometimes i feel embarrassed to pray in publing or talk about Jesus in public. I feel like someones making fun of me whenever i talk or pray in public. And when youre a christian, they expect you to be perfect. They expect you to be kind all the time.

References:

https://jonkuhrt.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/helping-hands.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Hi Aizee, do not listen what the world is talking about you, always remember you are unique in your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aizee, ignore the world's chatter, you're uniquely exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love animals like you Aizee, I hope we could bond together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has something to say to let you down, even when you change. Ignore their words. You are unique than them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aizee, don't let what others say about you influence you. regardless of what others may think or say. You're doing your best, and that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't let negative thoughts come in your mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't let those people get to you, remember I'm always here for you to boost your confidence and to support you always. lavya sissy!:>

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad to know your personalities. Do not listen on what are they talking about be positive and ignore their words.

    ReplyDelete

122nd HSD Celebratiom

  The Ilocos Sur National High School celebrated its 122nd High School Day. This  event marked a significant milestone in the school’s histo...